It’s our emotions that make us human, but it’s being able to control ours and others emotions that set us apart in the professional workplace. In fact, because keeping cool is so difficult in stressful situations, emotional intelligence is the #1 leadership skill that we’re asked to teach.
So, over two intensive days, our award winning training team will put your people through their paces and teach them exactly how to stay professionally cool in heated workplace situations.
This Two Day Training Workshop Covers:
- Avoid being passive or aggressive (or even passive aggressive)
- State your expectations to ensure that you get more of what you want
- Assertively convey bad news and difficult messages in a way that maintains trust
- Learn and practice using a powerful formula for saying “no”
- Explore strategies for handling conflict and disagreement
- Deepen your ability to empathise and quickly defuse an angry or irate colleague or customer
- Become an EQ champ in our ultimate emotional intelligence challenge!
Your people will walk away from this workshop having learned and practised the emotional intelligence skills they’ll use when they need to keep cool when under fire.
Anyone working in a high pressurised working environment where emotions often run high but the need to stay grounded and rock-solid is essential.
Download The Emotional Intelligence Training brochure