Successful employees often get promoted to into manager roles, but managing people takes a completely new set of skills. In fact, new managers can often be leading teams for years with very little training. This new management skills course plugs that gap.
Over two full days our award winning leadership skills trainers will teach your managers everything they need to be successful team leaders.
The Making a Manager Training Workshop covers:
- Defining Yourself as a Manager
- Laying Team Foundations
- Setting Team Direction
- Managing Team Meetings
- How To Say No Without Damaging Relationships
- How To Delegate Tasks Effectively
- Knowing Your Team To Get The Most From Them
- Efficiently Manage People Who Steal Your Time
Your new managers and team leaders will leave the workshop with the skills they need to lead a high performing team, delegate, motivate and manage team performance.
New managers and leaders
Download The New Manager Training brochure